Supporting Healthy Immune System
Tips to support a healthy immune system.
- Drink Lots of water
- Eat Nutrient Dense foods such as fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, lean meats
- Cut back on sugar and processed foods
- Supplement essential minerals such as zinc, magnesium, selenium
- Supplement with immune boosters: echinacea, collodial silver
- Exercise. Move, walk.. get the heart rate up
- Decrease stress
- Wasn’t mentioned in the video. Get adjusted. Remove interference off the nervous system.